Inspire your music with this fast, accurate, beautiful chromatic tuner for any instrument or voice. Go from pocket to perfect pitch in seconds without extraneous distractions.
- Elegantly simple design showcases one thing: your tone.
- Mesmerizing graphics respond instantly to tones.
- Easily change concert A pitch standard from 420-460 Hz.
- Tune anywhere in seconds, leaving more time for practice.
- Suitable for all tonal instruments and voice.
- Universal app runs on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Tested extensively with string, woodwind and brass instruments.
- Effectively tunes elusive low bass notes including 5-string bass, bassoon and tuba.
- More features coming soon!
Teüna is now available on the App Store! For future news, please sign up for our mailing list at the top right of this page, or follow @TonallyAwesome on Twitter.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you pronounce Teüna?
The heavy metal umlaut is silent. Pronounce “eu” as in “feud”. All of a sudden you’ve got a posh British accent.
How does it work best?
Like all microphone-based tuners, it works best in a quiet environment. Also, loud instruments can overload the mic if it’s too close. On the music stand often works better than inside the instrument, for example.
Are you going to add feature X, Y, or Z?
I’m working next on internationalization, then wider standard pitch definitions and alternate intonation for early music aficionados.